Wednesday 18 June 2014

No line colouring -cc tutorial

I love magnolia's Tilda because of her innocence and sheer cuteness. It's actually very easy to colour her in with alcohol markers but I wanted to try few techniques with more affordable and available colouring tools.

No line colouring is the new buzz and as I said its easy to do it with copics.
All u need to do is stamp the image with a very light inkpad instead of black and do the rest of the colouring.

I did the same technique using distress markers and I was very happy to get similar results .

Today's tutorial is a picture heavy post so sit back and follow me....��

Step 1- stamp the image with desert sand ink on a water colour paper.
(Guys please zoom in to see the impression ..it's there....lol)

Step 2-  with the help of a thin brush colour all the skin with Tattered rose .
Use inward stokes so the colour lightens up towards the nose.

Step 3- add the pink blush on her cheeks with spun sugar.

Step 4- colour the hair keeping in mind her curls and shadows.



Step 5- colour the dress with two shades of purple. Add pumice stone for her pants.

Step 6- add black soot to add more depth in her pants and chef cap.
  
Colour the shoes with vintage photo.

Step 7- finally do the cake

Gr8!!! It's done .... Wasn't it easy friends?
To bring some glow and interst I added few faux stitched lines with white gel pen and wink of stell over her cap , shirt and cake. 
But then as usual I wasn't satisfied ��and I loaded it with glossy accents and my latest black enamel accents (by ranger) for her eyes.

Here is the final card I created using this adorable image ...





Happy crafting!!!
Love
Arjita 

List of supplies :
Tombow multi glue
Magnolia doily die
Brustro water colour paper

No comments:

Post a Comment