Thursday 19 March 2015

Tilda and stampscapes

Hi lovelies,
Magnolia stamps are my all time favourite and colouring the images makes me very happy. Another beautiful stamps which I m loving these days are by "Stampscapes". The landscapes are breathtaking and can make anyone feel like an artist. I wanted to experiment by blending the two stamps together to create a cute scenic card.
I coloured the Tilda with distress markers and highlighted with my prismacolour coloured markers. I trimmed the image and adhered it with foam tape to add the little 3D effect.
The background scene was stamped and coloured in the similar manner, arranged it like a frame and placed my doll over it.
Card #1




Card #2



Card #3



Card #4



Hope u like the effort and give it a try!
Hugs 
Arjita 

No comments:

Post a Comment