Wednesday 3 June 2015

Basics of Stamping

Hi friends,
I always wanted to make few posts dedicated to beginners who are just starting their journey in world of crafting and stamping .
It feels great to reach this level of crafting  and now I can attempt to share what I have learnt till now . There are new products and new techniques coming up everyday and all of us should be aware & always ready to learn more and more.

I was introduced to stamps by a friend and I cud hardly understand how to go about it. Today collecting stamps and experimenting with them is my biggest passion. 

I am glad to present few videos to you all where I talk about the basics of stamps.



I hope that this will be useful for you.
Feel free to contact me in case of any queries.

Hugs 
Arjita 




Disclaimer : This post is my version and information about the topic. There might be other categories of stamps in the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment